A smile can change your life. We understand this at Buckhead Cosmetic and Family Dentistry and that is why we have a focus on this service. We feel that this area of dentistry is where you can impact your health, self-esteem, and improve your confidence by becoming the best version of yourself.
Why Buckhead Cosmetic and Family Dentistry?
Our practice prides itself on the ability to execute these types of cases to the highest level of quality and service. This is an experience that requires superior technical skills, a supportive team, and an environment where patients can feel comfortable. We understand that our way makes a difference and here are some areas that we shine:
- Comfortable and relaxing environment
- A team that understands 5-star service
- A clinical team that are experts in this area of care
- The pre- and post-care of cosmetic procedures
- Multi-disciplinary dental specialist to solve all your dental needs
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Teeth Whitening - Professional teeth whitening services provided by a cosmetic dentist after your teeth have been cleaned, can help undo the appearance of damage caused by the food and drinks consumed over a period of years, certain medications, and habits like smoking. Professional whitening services can give you a more youthful, confident smile.
- Dental Veneers - Veneers are designed to hide imperfections like chipped or broken teeth, stained teeth or large spaces between the teeth. Made of a strong, durable material, veneers are bonded to your teeth, and look and feel natural.
- Dental Implants - If you have one or more missing teeth, getting dental implants can help give you the confidence to show off your smile again. Implants, which are replacement teeth that are actually supported by a titanium screw in your jaw, are designed to look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- Inlays/Onlays - Traditional dental fillings are also referred to as "indirect fillings". When you have a tooth that cannot support a filling, or a tooth with just mild to moderate tooth decay, a composite resin inlay or onlay can be attached to your tooth making it stronger and restoring its shape.
- Composite Bonding - Instead of using traditional fillings which can be unsightly, composite bonding can help repair chipped, decayed, or discolored teeth with a natural, tooth-colored material.
- Gum Procedures – With our office periodontists and the latest tools available, we can manipulate the gum tissue around the teeth to make them appear nicer. This could involve removing additional gum tissue, re-contouring the tissue, or adding gum tissue to areas with recession or defects.
- Crowns/Bridges – With the advancement of new materials we can replace old crowns and bridges with materials that are more natural fitting, esthetically pleasing, and allow you to feel more comfortable with the overall function.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Traditional dental procedures can help restore your oral health, which has been linked to your overall health. While cosmetic dental procedures cannot make the same claim, they can help give you, or restore, confidence in the way you look.
People who have discolored, broken, chipped, or missing teeth are often hesitant to smile with their mouths open, because they are embarrassed about the condition of their teeth. This self-consciousness can have a negative impact on your quality of life. Cosmetic dentistry can help turn that around by giving you a reason to smile.
Some cosmetic procedures, like implants and veneers, can serve a functional purpose too, making biting, chewing, and sometimes even talking easier.
Don't underestimate the power of the improved self confidence that can come from cosmetic dental procedures - it can impact many areas of your life in meaningful and long-lasting ways.
Choose Buckhead Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
Cosmetic dental procedures can help give you the smile you want. We have helped many Atlanta-area residents achieve brighter, healthier smiles. To learn more about cosmetic dentistry, call Buckhead Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in Atlanta today at (404) 400-0400, or contact us online.